Do you think I can find someone?

I can make jokes people usually think I am very funny. I am nice as long as you aren't someone I hate. I am confident. I am a tomboy. I like basketball. I really like cats. I like the color blue best. I love the outsiders. My type is a badboy with you know a soft side to people he cares for. Do i have a chance with a single person or am I doomed to be single?

Most Helpful Guy

• You forgot to mention the most important thing that matters when you're dating at that age, Are you attractive?

• I dunno. Some people say yeah some say nah.

• Anyway dating at that age is pretty shallow, so as long as some people find you attractive you have chance, it just depends if you think the people who find you attractive are attractive themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're fucking 13. You don't need to be thinking about these things right now.

What Guys Said 2

• You sound like a pretty normal 13 year old from that description. I don’t see why you would have any problem finding someone… but you may want to expand your reading list. The outsiders? Really?

• You have a chance, and you're only thirteen! I think bad boys don't usually go for the tomboys, though.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course you do! Also I get the type of bad boy you are referring to. When I tell people that I have to use Raphael from TMNT as an example. Hard on the outside soft on the inside.