Have you ever been in love?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Your username tho lol

And yes, I have been in love before. I'm in love right now too.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is my second time...
    the first guy i loved was suicidal and unfortunately succeeded his last attempt... it has taken me over 1 1/2 years to finally be able to trust someone again to even start dating someone let alone saying the "L" word (started dating my current boyfriend approx 6 months ago). i didn't realise just how much i loved him until he passed away. my behaviour during bereavement (which im still in) indicated to therapists/psychologists and doctors just how much of an emotional attachment i had towards him...

But i guess you don't try as hard as i did to help someone deal with their mental health problems if you didn't love them.. after months and months of his constant suicide threats and attempts, becoming sleep deprived because id stay up trying to make him feel better and talk him out of it he finally decided to end it when i was at a work meeting, knowing i wouldn't be able to stop him...

the lovely young man i'm with now has been the most supportive and caring person despite knowing what happened in the past. He's been helping me through all my ups and downs and even stuck by my side whilst i was in a depressed state about my ex and had major panic attacks, and i honestly don't know where i would be without him <3 .

What Guys Said 10

• I thought I had been a few times. Then I experienced something... more. And I'm still head over heals for her, even though we have seperated.

• a few times now, still am.

• No but I have had indigestion so I think that comes pretty close.

• Yes. Although what exactly is "being in love?" I don't know if anyone knows.

• i don't know. if i have it was a mistake. if not, i am happy with that

• I have been yes, but it was unfortunately one sided.

• No, never had a relationship before.

• No girl has ever loved me wish it would happen

• I've been in love before, but not now.

• No, I think I can not find my love in this world.

What Girls Said 6

• Pretty sure lol

• Still waiting for that beautiful experience. :)

• Never. I think that love is such a big word... The closest to love was a big crush..

• Yes but now we broke up and I don't know what to do with my life. If I could turn back time, things would be different.

• I don't know what love is really, I mean I think I've felt it but I don't know. so i put other.

• Yes, I'm in love right now with my boyfriend :)