Dating question for the GaGers?

Girls would you date a Super fucking ugly middle class guy with a small dick but had the best personality in the whole world?

Guys would you date a flat chested no ass chick with a bad attitude towards everone except you and your family, and who also has the prittiest face out of all the worlds women?

Feel free to elaborate on why or why not.

• Yes I would date that Guy
  • No I wouldn't date that Guy
  • Yes I would date that Girl
  • No I wouldn't date that Girl

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I have to be attracted to the guy 'I'm dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would, I don't care about boobs or ass, face and legs are more important, as well as fit body.

• Flat ass and boons does not always mean that she is fit
      I have seen fat women with flat boons and no butt

• yea i don't think she read your comment thoroughly to understand

• Yeah, you are right :)

What Girls Said 1

• There has to be balance. About average looks and average wage is fine with me, as long as we get along.

What Guys Said 1

• um I dont think this question is fair to the girls to be honest, you didn't say ugly girl or anything, too many guys a girl can still have a nice body with small boobs and butt and you also included pretty face.

• the thing is girls always say looks don't matter personality does, and guys always seem to claim ass and breast don't matter as long as they have a pretty face. I'm just asking based on what each sex claims is good enough

• Well, if a girl has a cute face and a decent body, I couldn't care less if she didn't have a big ass and big tits. Sometimes the skinny girls with the perky tits can be really cute