Do girls like to hike?

If I ever get a girlfriend again I want to go hiking everyday and we can drink protein shakes together after.

• Yeah hiking is fun.
  • No hiking is boring and dirty. Pass me the chips brah
  • You're probably going to be single forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hiking is fun but so is netflix and pizza. All about balance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you a little story.

@GraySailorsBride and I love to hike. We went camping back in June and on the second to last day we were out hiking on some rocky and uneven terrain as we were heading down to where a creek entered into a larger river. (Had to see the waterfall!) Anyway, as we were moving over and around some boulders, my wife jumped down in such a way that we both heard an audible snap. Bad juju.

We were deep into the woods. We had to get out together, I found her a walking stick and we took it slow. We returned to camp and stayed there the rest of the day. The next morning, we broke camp early and headed toward home in our car.

Before even returning to our house, we went to an urgent care clinic. The doctor called for an X-ray and sure enough, she had broken her left leg.

Here is a woman who loves to hike. Even breaking her leg did not stop her from hiking out of the forest on her own. Even though she had to spend the remainder of the summer with her leg in a cast, she can't wait for our next opportunity to go on a hike.

@GraySailorsBride is exactly the kind of woman you are looking for. That future girlfriend is out there somewhere, good luck finding her.

• Even though that happened it was still an awesome trip. I hope we get a Fall camping trip in before winter. That hiking trip was so much fun. Right up until I broke my distal tibia. Lol I really really do love hiking. ❤️

What Girls Said 27

• I'd pass on the protein shake lol

• I like hiking but I don't like protein shakes haha

• -hiking
    -drinking protein shakes
    -hiking again
    -having sex in the bushlands
    -hiking
    -hiking
    -hiking

• How did you pull that one off? Sex on the trail is not very comfortable… also, we never did find her bra.

• @smoman mm interesting. I assume most men would be using condoms for sexual related things and here you are using condoms for medical procedures and other bits and bobs lol

• Most of the time I just use them for sex, but they are versatile as hell. In Iraq we used them to keep sand out of our rifles… no, that is not a euphemism.

• What is with all these hiking-related topics today? Anyway, I love to hike! If I could, I'd hike every day =)

• Yes hiking if fun. Once when I went to hawaii in 2005. We went hiking up diamond head crater. It's a 10 mile hike but it was A LOT of fun and the view was amazing. ^^

• I like hiking, but not every day and not here. There's barely nature here so sometimes in the dunes is fine or on vacation, but definitely not everyday.

• Hiking is fun, but I'd rather go jungle trekking. Climbing is okay too.

• I don't know I prefer climbing but I could do hiking too it's not as challenging but okay..:)

• Yes!! I always loved outdoor activities :D
    Hiking+lake+barbecue=heaven in earth
    Plus i like going off road too ^^

• I love hiking especially when I have someone to walk along with.

• Just needa find a girl whose up for that! hikes are cool, dont think it'll be hard to find a girl who likes that :)

• I love hiking and camping! It's great to be out in nature.

• Vote A = YES x 10000000000000000000000000000

International hiker + trekker + technical mountaineer right here!!!
    ***LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURVE IT***

• I love it!

• i love being outside. but i burn so probably not a hike every day. but some days, sure

• I really hate protein shakes and never been hiking so I wouldn't know.

• I love hiking. I really don't like protein shakes though.

• I love hiking! Is awesome, any outdoor acitivity is cool :D

• I hate protein shakes but I love hiking. :)

• I like both. But I don't know about hiking every. day... No time & too tired for that lol

• Hiking, mountain biking, running!

• Hiking yes but you can keep the protein shakes to yourself...

• I love nature, but I can't hike when it's hot. It needs to be cooler... maybe even overcast. That would be ideal for me.

• Your way of hiking sounds like shit, I'd not do that and I love hiking.

• Yeah no. Not this girl.

• That honestly sounds perfect! Personally I love hiking

• It isn't a gender thing. Some people like hiking some people don't. I love hiking and want to do it more often.

What Guys Said 16

• Most girls consider a hike to be walking around the block or heading to the conservation trails for an hour.

I have only met a few girls that don't mind hiking where there are no trails, crossing beaver dams, scaling a steep hill or cliff face to get the perfect view!

• The results don't match real life, it's easy to click on a poll, but when it comes to it these girls wouldn't get up off their ass. No offence to anyone or anything. haha

• Both my girlfriend and my best friend love hiking and exploring outdoors. Neither is a fan of protein shakes.

• Appearantly hiking went mainstream so of course now you will encounter annoying idiots taking selfies while hiking like people have a shit

• Yes they like it but in the day time not at 5:Am way to early

• YES!! and i like the protein shake idea. Couples that shake together, stay together lol.

• I know of such a woman.

• The protein shake sounds like you're wanting to workout with someone lol but a lot of people like to hike regardless of gender.

• I'm sure many would, but I doubt most of them would want to do it every day.

• Yea most girls will go but they will be dead afterwards.

• I like to hike, bike, get psyched, dislike and then strike a dyke with a spiked pike with my friend mike because we think alike.

• Probably, they do.

• no, having boobs and curved hips and a pussy prohibits it...

• 0|0
  • Many girls would enjoy hiking. I don't imagine most would want to do it everyday, or drink protein shakes afterwards.

(Why would you want to drink protein shakes afterwards anyway? Consuming excess protein doesn't really help you.)

• No, girls HATE hiking. They're always like "Ewww, you like hiking? I am so turned off right now, I'm going to go fuck this douchey bro instead of you".