Girls would you like it if a guy you were with was willing to do half or all of the domestic work such as cooking, cleaning, and laundry?

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be awesome, but I would only expect him to do half since that's fair. I'd expect anyone living in my house to do their fair share.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm cool with that so long as she does half the car, house, repairs and lawn maintenance, pays half the bills etc..

What Girls Said 4

• I'd actually prefer that, it's awesome.

• of course! it shows the maturity and responsibility in guys which are attractive. but dont do all the work or else we might start using you for it

• If we live together and both work then I just expect it to be 50/50 tbh. We both live there, so we share the work.

• I would love that. But only because I work full time and he doesn't. So I kind of would like some house work and stuff done on his part where he works far less than I do. Compromise.

What Guys Said 1

• I like doing cooking and laundry and cleaning.