If guess she loves him?

And, of course she does, right? I failed, I just always fail, constantly. I was born to just fail and fucking die!

Most Helpful Girl

• You think you were born with the sole purpose of being with her?
    Focus on other things you enjoy doing and are good at. This is just one girl among thousands of others.

• I don't care anymore, I'm always fucking rejected and turned down, that's why I should fucking die! Even girls that dated me turned me down anyway, DAMN! I have failed at everything in life, you don't understand... no one does...

Most Helpful Guy

• You are being a little too serious for 17... don't get caught up in relationship stuff so soon... if it comes along and it works, that's fine! However, if she just likes to date different guys at your age, then that is cool too!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry :( *hugs*

What would make you feel better?

• That's so rough :(

I wish I could do something to help you see that you aren't a failure. Please hold on, I promise you you won't always feel this awful <3

• Wow dude you need to take a chill pill

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, relax. It's one girl. You know what they say, girls are like trolley cars, there are plenty of them in the sea.