Do you believe there is always someone hotter than the one you currently have or are crushing on?

Do you believe there is always someone more beautiful/handsome than the one you currently like or are dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Given that "hotness" is subjective? I'd suggest that it depends on the person. One person may believe that the person they like is the most beautiful person in the world, and to them that is the truth regardless of what others believe. However another person may find many other people more attractive.
    In my own opinion, yes there are more attractive people in the world.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I believe that there's someone hotter, I'm just not interested in them.

• There's always going to be people thats better looking, but I dont se why that matter, you see, because the looks are not all. The soul and the person is what does.

• No, the guy I'm into is literally the hottest guy I've ever seen.

What Guys Said 3

• i do believe there is. but looks aren't really anything to me. personality is what matters

• Absolutely! I mean, I'm a 7, I can draw 6's and upwards to the occasional 8 or 9 (who have low-self image issues), and I can honestly say that many, many women are known by me to be hotter. But it's irrelevant, as my chances are zero, so why bother?

• Probzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz