I think I like my one night stand guy a lot?

I've met this guy on tinder, and he's in my country just for a month because he volunteering for the NGO. At first, we talked, and got to know each other quit well. He did mention that we should meet, but i wasn't that keen on meeting him? Like i didn't know him that well yet. I wasn't attracted to him yet. So we talked for a while, & it felt nice. It felt like we were sort of in a relationship? He chatted to me everyday, ask me how i was and how my day was and etc. then i had to leave for my holiday to france, he sort of became distant? but he did text me once in a while when i was away, and we sort of had a dirty talk and he was telling me what he's gonna do to me when i get back. he asked me to take some pictures to surprise him and i did. but after that day, i felt like he wasn't interested in me anymore... but was more intersted in the sex? But when i got back, we met and one thing led to another. we met twice, and from what I've seen since i was with him... i feel like its just a fling? But i couldnt stop thinking about him. I was hesitating wether or not should i have sex with him because im scared ill like him more and ill get hurt when he's gone. but thats too late because the sex happened, and now he's not chatting to me as much. when he does text me, its only because he wants to meet. not like before, not the normal/nice/sweet conversation. I want it to work... create something more. What should i do?

What Guys Said 1

• you became another statistic.. well 2 statistics,

1. you got played

2. you want to make something out of it

• then, i should just stop it?

• based on your description, "and now he's not chatting to me as much. when he does text me, its only because he wants to meet. not like before"

yes I would

• alright.. :/ thank you

What Girls Said 0