Do ex boyfriends eventually come back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the person. Do you want them to?

• I don't know anymore. I did but he didn't fight for me and I did to replenish our relationship but he just gave you said he just couldn't be with me because he didn't feel the same anymore and because of my parents

• I have because I see him and I don't hate him anymore or cry

• If you think he's worth it, by all means. But if I were you, just keep looking and living!

What Guys Said 7

• Not if you are smart. It is never worth getting back with an Ex.

• What is it was a misunderstanding and you two really loved eachother and you two never cheated on eachother

• Ok but if you really love someone you would try and make it work and not give up so easily

• I would not give up easily at all, when in a relationship with someone I care about I always do what I can to keep it going. But once you break up with someone you do it for a reason.

• I would not get hurt with the same stone again n again in my way. Rest of it would b your decision Princess.

• Some do some don't
    Some miss you, and some could drink your poison

• If that was the case, then the concept of ex-boyfriends wouldn't exist.

• Some do, Most don't.

• NO. They are an ex for a reason.

• Don't count on it.

What Girls Said 0