Should I date a dude who is 27yrs (I'm 19) he is very sweet and funny. . can't ever stop smiling when I'm with him... what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's too big of an age gap to me. Somebody that age must be pretty immature to go after a 19 year old.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like him, you can try dating him. He seems to make you happy, which is good. You are 19, that is over the age of consent.

What Guys Said 3

• You should make she he is into you as a person first. He could be after just one thing. So don't give it to him right away until he shows you how he feels in his heart about you.

• why not, sounds like he is a good guy

• I would wonder what a guy his age is doing hanging out with a girl your age

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like he makes you happy! Stick with it, ignore the age gap stereotypes about it being bad and "pedophile" like, you deserve to be happy!

• Go for it. Age is just a number. I've once dated a guy who was 10 years older than me and it was great

• If you feel comfortable enough around him.. Why not I've had 2 boyfriend with that age difference both had over 2 year lasting relationships and I bonded better with them than any other guy that was "my age". Your old enough do what feels right