Guys, My friend's boyfriend likes to fondle other guys and talk down to her. What do I do?

Guys, I need honest advice because my heart is telling me to tell my friend, but my brain is telling me not to. My friend's boyfriend is an asshole basically. I won't make this super long but I'll give you a list of things he has done to make me feel as if my friend can do better. This guy talks down to her. He will tell her to stop talking or ignore what she says when we hang out in our friend group. She'll try to pour him a drink and ask how much he wants and he'll ignore her. He constantly tells people how dumb she is. My boyfriend told me that he told a group of people that she is too stupid to take a certain class. He gets violent after losing sports games. He won't talk to her or hug her after she has come to give him support. He's lied to her about drinking with my boyfriend just to make him seem cool. He's also lied about them having sex to a whole locker room full of boys. He never acknowledges me when I'm around and he will try to touch the other guys penises in the showers, says my boyfriend. My boyfriend actually punched him one time because the guy stuck his finger up my boyfriends ass as a "joke." This has been going on for years. She doesn't know half the stuff and there's more, but this post is already long enough. What should I do?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a tough choice. Becasue if you tell her this stuff then she may noy want to be friends with you. And she still may stay with him. If you do tell her it depends if she believes it or not. I get the feeling that she must really like this guy even though he is mean and bad. If it's bugging you then tell her. But it may not change anything.

What Guys Said 7

• You and your boyfriend tell her but only what you've personally witnessed. Dont do hearsay

• Leave it alone

• This guy sounds like a weird psycho asshole to me. I wouldn't want to come within 500ft of him. Tell her to run. What the hell kind of joke involves a finger up someones ass? He's not a proctologist is he?

• Have your friend read this and tell her you think she should be with someone who treats her better. If she does not want to listen to it, you've done your best and doing more will just lose you a friend.

• Tell your friend. A person like that is just a toxic source for both yours and your friend's life. It's better to have her find out through a concerned friend rather than first hand by herself, she'll have enough time to prepare herself and decide what to do with the situation she's in. Friendships last forever, Best of luck!

• you should tell her

• Guys who tell women to shut up, should be slapped