My girlfriend got hit on at a party and I can't control how bad I feel about it.. any advice?

She is at uni really far away. There were two guys. One tried to kiss her and the other played with her hair and put their arm around her. She said she had a boyfriend and tried to pull away but they didn't stop. How can I feel better about this, I need to be able to cope with this kind of stuff. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with @truthbeknown
    But also you don't want to smother her, so while I love hearing from my boyfriend when ever I can that doesn't mean I always want a 2 hour+ conversation every day. I see him sometimes 1 once a week or even 4 times in a week, and if you can't physically see her Skype her or something, keep it light!
    Sometimes id rather have a short conversation just to know he was thinking about me, and that was enough to put a smile on my face.
    Maybe you should go visit her and if his is an isolated incident I wouldn't bother wasting you time on it she obviously cared enough about you to know what was happening was wrong.
    So feel good about yourself :)

Most Helpful Guy

• How is she about it all, considering that she was the victim? Is she alright? I would think that she would need someone who is not going to be beating themselves up about it, but be supportive and her strength when she feels vulnerable, a shoulder for her to cry on and someone who is a good listener.

• Thank you, we have talked about it quite a bit and she is okay. She found it pretty horrible though

• Understood... have a great sleep, man.

• Thanks for mho, buddy :-)

What Girls Said 1

• You can just be their for her she knows you love her and you have her back. If it bothers you then by allears let her know how you feel as well it did happen to her but ur her man so of course you'll have emotions towards it to. If you rather not talk to her about how you feel just yet go to the gym and punch something for awhile

What Guys Said 3

• Trust your girlfriend and be proud of her knowing she didn't encourage it, and also be proud knowing you have a girlfriend that other guys also think is attractive. Try your best to talk to her or message her everyday.

• Just let her know you are there for her.

• You can't go to a party and expect not to get treated like that (if you are a good looking girl at least). If she has any respect for you, she will make it a point to not put herself in a situation to get treated like that again.