Guys, What is more attractive, the "easy" girl or the who is harder to get?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a false dichotomy. It suggests those are the only two options and that those are the only two realities about women in general.

The truth of the matter is this: If she plays hard to get, she wastes my time. If she is easy for all, she might have an STD or might dump me quick for another guy (usually hotter). So this is what I prefer: a woman who plays hard to get for everyone EXCEPT me. This is borne out by statistics who show that when given these three choices, men generally choose as I have done.

What Guys Said 11

• Depends on if she's consistently hard to get or if she's only hard to get for me. If a girl has had sex on the first date with other guys and want me to wait 2 months, then that's not really a turn on for me :/

• The harder is unattractive, and the easy depends on what you mean by easy. Is easy as in "I'll spread my legs for every guy that calls me pretty"? Or easy as in "I like this guy who likes me back, I'm not gonna play games with him"?
    If it's the latter, then that's the most attractive one.

• For me the easy girl is more attractive, anyday I would choose the easy girl, however along with being easy if the woman is smart that will make her more appealing.

• The one who doesn't play games and isn't easy.

• harder to get one
    If you're too easy, I'll be like "this is going to fast" and shut down.
    happened before. I take my time saying 'I love you'

• Depends on the guy. Some like the chase and grow bored when they catch the girl, others don't care to waste a bunch of time chasing. Also, some girls seem worth chasing, others do not.

• ... the girl that is harder to get.

• The one who's easy. I don't like women who play games and play hard to get. It's disingenuous. I know I make a stronger connection with someone if they're more willing to trust me with them, mind, body and soul.

• I'm not a fan of either. I want a person who puts as much effort into getting to me as I do to them.

• My dick likes the easier girl but my brain and heart likes the harder higher quality girl.

• Ya marry the hard to get one