Guys, Do 13/14 year old guys like 13/14 year old flat chested girls who have no ass?

I know having a boyfriend at my age isn't important, but I just want to know if guys look at me that way and have crushes on me. 13 years old, 32A boobs, and have acne (not bad, but it's acne).
Will boys still crush on me?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• yes they will and your boobs and ass will still grow so don't worry about that. but 13-14 year old boys are usually 1-2 years behind girls at that age so they might be less interested in the other gender. wait 1-2 years and more boys of your age and the ones a little bit older will show more interest ;)

What Guys Said 2

• I certainly would. For one, I'm not dating for butts and breasts, though of course I like them. Number two, you're young and will grow. As to the acne, any teenage guy who turns you down because of acne needs to find a mirror!

• I don't think it should be very expect to have an ass or boobs by that age.

• You'd be surprised...

• Well no, I wouldn't be. I mean, I know that some girls have boobs at that age, but it's not really something that should be expected.