Fighting Dudes?

I am a pretty tough guy. I have a couple dates lined up over the next week with two different girls. I want to show them how Boss I am, so I was thinking of picking a fight with another guy and kicking his ass brutally so they can see how tough I am. How sexy would it be to kick another dude's ass for you?

• Very Boss
  • I don't know..
  • No way
What makes you think I haven't yet👊

Most Helpful Girl

• The only time I'm okay with my boyfriend fighting is if the guy he's about to beat up has talked shit about me, him, or our daughter.
    If he were to pick a random fight with someone like he did in high school I wouldn't be with him anymore, its ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a bar bouncer. We have fights all the time. I get to see how women react to them.

There's like... maybe 2 percent of chicks who like that shit... and it they may only like it when they get drunk. There's a 47 year old nurse that comes to my bar and I carded her the first time she came in - she looked like she could be that young. Anyway, she took a liking to me... so much so that she only talks to me and feels the need to show me what kind of underwear she wears each time she comes in. LMAO - this is a 47 year old woman.

Hot as hell - but dude, she has some serious issues. And sometimes after a few drinks she'll say... "Thor, beat somebody up for me!" I'm like... "WTF? I don't beat people up unless they pull some shit and I have to."

It's definitely a turn-on for her though. But like I said - she has issues. Can't keep her nursing license cuz she keeps getting busted for alcohol abuse and she got thrown in jail once too. I don't know how IN THE FUCK she looks as young as she does considering the lifestyle she leads.

But dude, most women don't find psycho boyfriends appealing.

You want to impress a girl - spend some high-$$$ on an incredible dinner at a place where you have to wear black jacket and tie.

What Girls Said 4

• That would be not sexy at all in my eyes. Quite the brutish act, actually. I'd prefer a guy who can maintain his cool versus pick a fight. A guy remaining calm&composed is extremely sexy to me!

• if it's just some random street fight thats pretty stupid, it just shows them you are a violent person which is a huge red flag. if it were a fight in a match or something that would be cool, because it shows you are strong and are pretty badass. not all chicks would dig it though. definitely don't do it for a first date sort of situation.

• 2nd date for a street fight?

• no. just going around beating the shit out of people isn't cool. it's still a red flag. knowing how to fight is pretty cool, but just for self defense. that's more the point. fighting randomly will more likely interpreted as a bad sign.

• A man who can defend his woman is hot as fuck. A "man" who will pick a fight with someone, just because, is weak as fuck.

• How weak is fuck?

• What makes you think I haven't 👊👊👊

• You've been arguing with me about the strength of "fuck"

• Just please don't! They will leave and never come back

• I know... I'm planning on really besting the other dude so he won't come back...

• I mean I could possibly lose the fight (well I am a big tough dude so not too likely) but I am putting myself in possible harms way for you, fighting another dude.

Are you trying to say you wouldn'ld appreciate me beating someone's teeth out.

• You see the votes yourself

What Guys Said 14

• You know damn well no girl would want to date some brute who has no tact or self control.

• That's not boss at all. Girls don't want a trouble maker, girls don't want to worry about their guy's safety.
    It's not cool to fight just to fight.

Only if you're sparring or in competition or something

• lmao, with your dumbass mentality you'll be lucky if you get killed one day.

• You come off as you simply talk a lot of shit and never fight. Pussy in my book.

• Easy for you to say behind a computer... Mr internet tough guy

• Look in the mirror... Get lost

• So you want the highlight of the date to be you possibly kicking a guys ass rather than her enjoying her time with you because that's all she's gonna remember.

• Well if the chick turns out to be a bore, I need to get something out of the night, right?

• She will still be boring, fighting someone won't change that.

• it is one thing to defend her, it is something else entirely to go picking a fight just for the hell of it

• You must be in high school

• Yeah so hot right, especially when it ends like this.

https://youtu.be/D1zp953kVLs

• This question is so great. Yes yes and yes!! Who wouldn't want to be totally Boss? Sign me the fuck up.

• Yes better your date learns now how boss you are before she commits herself to a life of domestic abuse lol

• Dude, I hit dudes... Not chicks like you. You're just jealous because I bet lots of Dudes best you up on the reg

• Yes you beat off dudes I get it.

• Nothing turns a woman on more than aggravated assault

• That's what I was thinking

• I got like 50 pounds on your nerdy ass fgit, dyel?

• Serously doubt you are 275... My Penis has 50 pounds on you

• Lol how the fuk I am smaller than you? You are only 225 and tough on internet little nerd. You probably get stuffed in locker back in your school lmao

• I am like 100 pounds on you irl little guy, Napolean complex much

• Good way to show have pathetic and immature you are

• Says the guy who gets beat up by the real man...

• Yeah sure, Chico

• You will learn that when you mature hopefully, kiddo

• get lost nerd ur prolly a weak bitch

• Your 45+, and you use the word 'ur'... Sure go back to playing with your Barbie dolls and stfu