Guys, Why do you like to cuddle so much with girls?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys love the feeling of a females body in contact with his. Girls also give off pheromones to.

What Guys Said 9

• Its nice, girls are nice to cuddle with, one you care about, make her feel safe and secure! Also its just nice to feel a girls body by cuddling. Girls like cuddling too.

• its cuddling bro

• I guess for me that's short nd best way to show my affection to her my love nd my care for her.. That's a way of holding her so near to me that I can kiss her nd all you know

• Cuddles are cozy

• Just cuddling itself makes me feel more caring and sensitive, it feels like you've changed and there's no "wild animal" feel anymore

• What? You don't like that? Fuck's the matter with you?

• Well, why not?

• Because guys want to touch girls or feel the girls body. That's why they want to cuddle the girls so much, When you do cuddle to a girl, You got the two things I mentioned. So girls you can this to guys, Boy You Can Look But Don't Touch

• But actually when I touch my girl, I touch her body every parts haha !

• It's good thing if you get a guy to do that , but it's for the closeness and feel of her