Guys, do you know why its so easy for women to shoot down your sexual advances?

Because we have been tellling guys "no" since we were children.

I can remember at the tender age of 9, my grandfather's employee tried to hit on me. At 9 Years Old!!!

In school, guys my age & upper classmen were no different. College didn't change anything & now that I'm working it's still the same. Sex, Sex, Sex!

If a guy even brings sex up while we're conversing, I'm immediately turned off. I'm tired of hearing about it & listening to all the begging & pleading. I'm even more tired of telling guys why I won't sleep with them, when they don't even know my name! That's just crazy to me. You don't know nothing about me but you're ready to sleep with me? What sense does that make?

So yes guys, give a round of applause to your horny-can't-keep-it-in-their-pants counterparts, who's made it so hard for you to get a date

I know you don't understand because women will never behave like this, so you will never experience it, but take my word for it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, I wish I could upvote this whole thing. It's actually freaking disturbing, how some guys literally focus on nothing but sex all the time! Like christ, can we talk about a movie? Something crazy that happened on a tv show? What foods we prefer? Like, do some guys actually realize there's an entire WORLD outside of the subject of sex? Do some guys know that you can crack jokes that don't revolve around sex? That you can hold a conversation that ISN'T about sex, but can still be engaging? It's not even a girl just being prudish, it's just flat out BORING to speak to someone who can't expand their skills beyond one singular topic. Even worse when they're so desperate for it, they practically beg for sex even though you haven't even been dating or knowing each other long enough. Like ugh, you don't even know my last name yet, but you're ready to plow me? What kind of stuff is that? Actual humans take time to form friendships and relationships first, before fucking like dogs. It's actually really fun to get to know a person and figure out their likes and dislikes and senses of humor. It wouldn't hurt for some guys to at least get your name right, before asking to jump into the nearest bed. And if that's your thing, ok fine. But hell, at least when a girl tells you "No", you say "oh ok" and actually SHUT UP about it! Nothing's more annoying than a guy begging for sex when they don't understand how the term "no" works. If you say you understand, than show me that you understand by not trying to push the subject over and over, knowing exactly how I feel about it after telling you straight up to cut it out! I get it, the dick is a "powerful force" but cut it out. Your ding dong isn't your literal brain, you know how to act civilly when the situation calls for it, so just DO that, and stop with the lame "my penis makes me do it" excuses.

• Thank You! Loved this sooo much! We've all been there & it can be so frustrating!

• I agree some guys can be like this but I've personally never been the one to suggest or initiate sex. I think it comes down to how much respect the man has for himself and other women, I've actually had the same with girls where they keep flirting and trying to become more than "friends" so ik what u mean but take it as a compliment that they are even interested in u

What Guys Said 11

• "You don't know nothing about me but you're ready to sleep with me? What sense does that make?"

We know that we want to sleep with you. That is ALL we need to know. If we want to be in a relationship with you then we'll need to find out more about you.

• Listen to this guy, he's not wrong. Those guys just want in your pants and if that's not what you want, then, you're fine in rejecting them. But don't reject EVERY guy because I'm sure there's MAYBE at least ONE or HALF of a guy who wants a legitimate relationship with you out there.

Somewhere.

... maybe.

• Whether or not I want to be in a relationship is not the point. Guys not being able to talk about nothing but sex & not respecting my decision of no & then begging for sex is the point.

• So do you have sex with anyone and, if so, do you enjoy it?

• I have never had a problem finding dates. You also have a bias.

• Being hit on at 9 will fuck your perspective on sex growing up. That's what I think has happened.
    Look into that.

Also, you seem to forget women are sexual beings as well.

• No, being hit on & actually assaulted is very different. I'm fine

"Also, you seem to forget women are sexual beings as well." ~ What point are you even trying to prove with this?

• I don't know. What was your point?

• Cool story, bro.

• Yes, i do.

• Gals do you know why it's so easy to reject girls who want commitment?

• I'd give reasons why it's so easy to think of women as not being worth anything more than a quick fuck, but that would require more typing. Long and short of it, bend over and take it.

• I guess your hot looking

• Oh I thought it was because I am incredibly revolting physically.

• You were 9 and guys were trying to make sex advances on you? That's not normal, at all

What Girls Said 1

• Yep. First time I got hit on (by a grown man) was when I was 12. Barely pubescent.

There are just so many things that can go wrong for us doing casual sex. I've hooked up with guys on Craigslist before, and I've cancelled many more meetups than I've followed through with. The guy could not respect my boundaries, he could push me, he could force me, he could seriously hurt me. In the end, I would rather not do something so risky than do it.