Are black women actually attracted to white guys, or do they just want to date us because black men are dating girls of other races?

I see a lot of black women leaving comments that insinuate that they're really attracted to white guys and some that even say outright that they'll only date white guys. Traditionally black women haven't been interested in white guys, and most have dated black guys exclusively. I asked a black male friend at school what he thought about this, and his response was that black women are trying to date interracially now because they're upset that so many black guys date non-black women. Thoughts?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think that what your friend said is stupid. As a black woman myself, I'd be inclined to date a white guy based on his personality and looks. Not specifically seeking a guy out for the color of his skin, that stuff is just downright creepy to me. If I like a white guy, it's because he turned out to be a really nice person. Just the same if I date a black guy because he turns out to be a great guy. What your friend said is pretty false, because believe it or not, black women don't actually give a crap about who black guys want to date. It's when they start being rude and saying things like "white girls and Asian girls are better than black girls because they're not annoying and loud, and they're prettier", THAT'S when we get mad at black guys dating interacially. You can love who you love, but you don't have to put your people down because of it. That's just rude and stupid, because not all black, white, hispanic, or Asian girls are the same, and it's stupid to treat them a certain way because of stereotypes.

What Girls Said 2

• White people are attracted to black people and vice versa, not because of black men's actions.

• I asked about black women's attraction to white men specifically.

• Most black men are dating black women.
    Stop watching so much porn and go out and see the world for what it really is.