Im almost 23 im 5'6 and not good looking should I give up on trying to date?

Im always getting told im to short or that im ugly ha im almost 23 and still get rejected by every girl i talk to i dont get it

Most Helpful Girl

• My daughters boyfriend right now is only 5'7 and let me tell ya, he's the sweetest most caring boy she's been with so far. The guys that were 6 ft were all jerks and game players. There is a girl out there that will appreciate your personality. Dont give up!

Most Helpful Guy

• You are right; you are not good looking. You look average. Lots of people look average. If your profile picture is recent, you look young for your age. Your hair "style" is very unflattering.

There is someone for everyone. You will probably have more luck dating younger girls, like 18 and 19. Maybe you should enroll in some course at the local community college and meet some younger girls. Church youth groups are another place to meet young ladies. There are also interest groups and volunteer activities that attract young people. You need to identify the group with whom you are most likely to have success (I think it is younger, inexperienced girls,) decide where you will most likely meet them, and then put yourself in those places.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• I know PLENTY of guys your height who are thriving and have no problem getting dates.
    Find some confidence.

• Hey I like short guys don't listen to them u will find some one who will love it highly and looks u need to just be happy the way u r ur awesome 😉

What Guys Said 3

• Learn to make Genghis Khan and the Putinator role models. This should be your motto: women don't get a say, I decide who I date.

Obviously you can't force women to date you, but keep that attitude. Strength train, and carry yourself like a badass. Treat anyone who opposes you, man or woman, like a pathetic worm ready to be smashed.

• I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT

When I use to be 5'7 I STILL NEVER had a problem dating,. Your height isn't YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM. IT IS YOU.

• agree. you need to become more interesting/funny/succesful and things will improve

• I think your handsome