Does it matter that I'm big?

I'm a naturally curvy girl but recently I've put on a few extra pounds. I'm worried because I have a few dates coming up and I'm meeting a guy for sex and I'm not 100% sure that they know I'm not skinny. If I was skinny I feel like I wouldn't have to clarify it, but as I'm bigger I think that I should? Will it matter that I'm bigger?

Most Helpful Guy

• it only matters if you've perhaps suggested that you are something you aren't to the dates and this guy you are planning on having sex with... being bigger isn't a matter as long as you are healthy but misrepresenting yourself (if you did) might matter to these guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be positive and confident. If you met them on a dating or hook up app and put down "Slim/skinny" body type, then that is bad and misleading. But if not, and they agreed then don't worry about it so much.

• Thank you for MHO :)

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it matters if it was date for something serious but if your going to just have sex with him, i doubt it will matter much

• How big and how tall are we talking here?

• So you would date a 5'7 guy? @asker

• I have in the past and I would do again

• "Naturally curvy" - aren't all girls naturally curvy? You mean to say that you are a big girl, and now you are even bigger. Don' worry about your upcoming rendezvous. The guy is meeting you for sex. All he wants is a hole to stick it in and if you have the usual female apparatus, that's all he cares about. But don't expect anything more than just being used as a sperm receptacle.

No sugar coated advice here.

What Girls Said 0