How do the individual features of a persons looks (face, body type, height, weight, breast/penis size) list in their order of importance?

To you, for physical attraction, how do you list these in their order of importence? (face, body shape, height, weight, breast/penis size)

0|1
27|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Height
    Face
    Shape
    Body
    Weight
    Penis size? I have never seen a guy's penis within the first seconds of meeting him... Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Since you find height important, I presume you also know of a way a man can increase his height?

• Show All
    • @RachelBrigs I could care less. It will either be fair to me, or others will pay. Simple.

• @thespartan they're gonna pay how? And who exactly do you think you are and what's wrong with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Weight
    Face
    Body type
    breast size
    Height.

Erry body's trying to be all politically correct. The females, I imagine, are more conflicted on physical aspects, since they're more concerned, in general, with social status, finances, and entertainment value: skills, traits, and successful-ness in various areas: then, they really must figure this out on an individual to individual basis and listen to how they feel about 'em. But the guys should know exactly how to rank 'em. Well. Actually, I'm surprised by the fewer amount of politically correct males that answered. Still. Should be easy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• Face
    Height
    Body shape
    Weight
    Penis size

The most I care about a guy's penis is that it exists. I couldn't give two shits about anything else. As long as he's got one he has met the penis requirements to date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that deep into it. I just know when I'm attracted to someone and will favor certain features based on what I find most attractive on that person. For one guy I dated I specifically liked his height, for another guy his face, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height (must be taller than me)
    Body Shape (lean or muscular, although I prefer muscular)
    Face (decent to look at)
    Weight (I don't want to weigh more than the guy I'm with)
    Penis Size (I really don't care)

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, fat and ugly (to general public, not me) are my favorites because they have the best brains and personality, which is more important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face
    Body shape
    Weight
    Height
    Penis size

0|0
    0|0
  • In order of importance
    -none of those matter to me

1|0
    2|2
  • Its about how it all fits together. With the exception of penis size. If I'm seeing his dick I probably want it, so...

1|0
    0|0
    • BAHAHAHA this virgin babez want da D. didn't know that but das HAWT 😘

• Height, face, body type (weight is irrelevant as long as they have the healthy body type that I like)...

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, body, height. Weight doesn't really bother me. Height doesn't either really, unless I can't wear heels or something without him getting upset. Penis size doesn't really matter either, it's what you do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, smile, face, arms (for cuddles), height

0|0
    0|0
  • Height
    Body shape
    Face
    Weight
    Penis size

I like a guy that's talle and has broad shoulders. Weight doesn't bother me, neither does penis size haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Weight, height, face, body type, penis size, breast size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, body shape, height, weight, penis size

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, weight, height. The other two I don't care about.

0|0
    0|0
  • face, body type, height, weight, penis size

In that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • self value , height , sense of humor , self confidence weight , face , body , penis

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile, eyes, hair, body type, weight, height, size.

0|0
    0|0
  • My list is actually in that order.
    Face
    Body type
    Height
    Weight
    then everything else

0|0
    0|0
  • Face
    Body Shape
    Weight
    Height
    Penis Size

0|0
    0|0
  • Face is most important to me (besides personality of course) But for physical attraction, for me it's:

Face
    Body shape
    Hair or how he is groomed
    Weight
    Height
    Penis

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about face first, can't be flabby and prefer 8"+ cock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most importance to least importance Hmm 1. height (must be taller than 5")
    2. weight (I can deal w/ a little chubs, but over 250 pounds no thanks unless ur 7")
    3. face (can't be ugly)
    4. penis size (as long as u have one, I'm good)
    5. Body shape tbh abs or no abs I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • face
    penis-size
    height
    weight
    body-type

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, body type, height, weight, penis size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face and then body

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, weight, body shape, height, idc about penis size.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I don't do this, at all, EVER. I look at the whole person. Some features that look bad on one, may look stunning on another. I don't have some sort of attraction hierarchy or hotness flow chart that I go to when deciding if a woman is beautiful/sexy. I just watch her move, the way she acts, her mannerisms.

2|1
    0|1
  • 1- body, especially her ass
    2- face
    3- weight
    I couldn't care less about the size of her tits or her height

0|1
    0|0
  • Height, body type, face, breast size, and weight in that order.

I like tall women and athletic body types. A nice face completes the look. I'm really only worried about breasts if they are sensitive or not (if they are, more fun in the bedroom). And weight won't be an issue if the aforementioned are reasonable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, face, height. Everything after the eyes is negotiable.
    Really physical appearence has very little to do with attraction to me, even height has more to do with physical (and sexual) compatability, I hate having to duck down to hug someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Face above all. Overall body fat percentage comes a close second. Then pretty much anything else but I don't care as much if the first to are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face > everything else.
    If they have a good face, most of the time they aren't fat, and they have a nice body. Or at least an average, fit body.

I probably would never date a girl taller than me, so maybe that comes before face...

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no "order of importance"; I do not overlook, underwrite, or fail to observe an element. It is all important, equally so, and so such are high standards.

0|0
    0|1
  • Honestly I don't care that much about physical appearance. Personality is what really matters. As long as she wasn't a total troll, skin and bones, or can't-get-out-of-bed obese then it doesn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face > Body Shape > Height > Weight > Breast size

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to say...

1. Face
    2. weight
    2. body type
    3. Height
    4. breast

But I think I look at their overall look and just 'know' when I see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have a order for these, as they are not the most important. Personality is.

0|0
    0|2
  • None of them.

0|0
    0|2
  • Face
    Height
    Body Type
    Weight
    Ass Size
    Breast Size

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, weight, body shape, breast size, height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body/Weight
    Face
    Breast Size
    Height

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, face, ass (for both men and women), rest of body/penis size. in that order

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, smile, hair, something unique (intelectually), physic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs, weight, height , face

0|0
    0|0