Other than bars and online, where do guys meet women to date?

I am very single right now, and would like to change that, but I don't know where to start looking. My day to day life doesn't put me in the path of any women to get to know them, I work in a small office where every female coworker is already married, and I don't enjoy the atmosphere of bars. I've been trying to find women to date online, but it is a very ineffective method, so where do I start looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to know as well. I do not go to clubs or bars. I tried the online dating thing with no luck. I also tried going out to conventions of things I enjoy to meet like minded people, shops, etc. and still no luck. I work from home and already graduated school, so I'd like to know, too.

I guess you can ask co-workers or friends if they know any single women? Maybe they can set you up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha! Im in a similar situation. Curious to see what others have to say.

What Girls Said 1

• I find a lot people find partners through mutual friends.

What Guys Said 1

• Gym is huge for me, house parties, or the club if you're into that