What kind of girl is your match?

Take the quiz

I got nerd girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I answered in reflection to myself.

"Tough Girl
    She is strong, and her love for you will be as strong as her character. She wants to stand alone, and you know how to give her the shoulder to lean on without implying doubt in her.

Tough Girl: 6
    Nerd: 5
    Good Girl: 3
    Bad Girl: 1
    Girly Girl: 1 "

Most Helpful Guy

• "Tough Girl
    She is strong, and her love for you will be as strong as her character. She wants to stand alone, and you know how to give her the shoulder to lean on without implying doubt in her."

HELL YEAH!
    *pump shotgun
    oyster.ignimgs.com/.../ChrisJillrender.png

What Girls Said 5

• I got: Tough Girl

Sounds awesome :)

• I got tough girl. Just like me! 😊

• I got Bad Girl 😂😂😂

• Tough Girl

• I got Nerd.

No matter what others might say, you can look on the inside, and see the great girl she is. You are sensitive and sweet, and so is she. You are also both very brainy, and put yourself over what others think of you.

What Guys Said 3

• I got the tough girl. Woo!

• I got the Good Girl: She is strong in her faith, and true in her love. This daddy's girl will never betray you. However, she is sensitive, and you must earn her.

• I got Good Girl