What's your favorite date destination?

Where would you prefer to be taken out on a date?
What are your favorite date ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's this spot in town where they play live jazz and the lighting transitions from blue ocean floor to a warm orange glow. They also have the best specialty drinks. I also really love art museums or a Ted Talks presentation and dinner for a date. Comedy shows are fun too. I'm a sucker for the adventurous ish like paint balling, rock climbing, skiing, sledding, horseback riding, Skyzone, amusement parks, or a batting range.

• Wow that sounds like a lot of fun especially that jazz spot.

• I'll PM you

• these are trade secrets! :P lol

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite date ideas would include food. Preferably delicious food. My brother went out for sushi once.

I'm actually horrible with dates though because some things that people like doing don't really interest me, I have no experience with, or I just don't think of doing, I guess. But I like food. People would get bored of me though. I really need to look into laser tag and other fancy options where you can actually have fun rather than just look at paintings or whatever

What Girls Said 10

• this is going to sound sooooooo plain but...

I love going to the movies, or to see a play or something of that nature. I especially love it when it is followed by food or coffee and a long walk in a scenic area, which for me in DC would be the Georgetown waterfront or something of that sort :)

• Yeah it would be better if it was followed by something that allowed the people to chat a bit. The only downside of a movie date is the lack of interaction I think.

• yeah, but it works for me because talking is really hard for me lol. i'm not good at opening up in romantic situations :P i prefer the quiet tension and cuddle potential hahaha
      my partner is the opposite. that's why he never likes taking me to the movies -_- ugh lol

• haha it's funny because at first as I'm getting to know someone I'm like all questions. I just want to learn more about the person but after that subsides a bit I like quiet dates at the movies and stuff.

• I like a lot of different things, but so far my favorites have been:

Glow in the dark mini putting
    The arcade
    Long walk along a trail at dusk, especially if the weather is nice and cool
    My own home, preferably watching something funny or playing video games

• I wanna go to an amusement park, that would be fun times. 💜

• The bedroom.

• lol that's a good one.

• Haha, I'm joking, mostly. It's the best final destination. But I like the park or anywhere there is delicious food.
      I guess if I had to pick a favorite fun date, anything with a roller coaster or water slide is great.

• That does sound fun lol

• there was a lookout point where i used to live where you can see the city skyline and bridges that connect with about three other cities. very pretty at sunset

for something more simple i just like walking about town and going into any place that interest you. it's like having multiple dates in one night if all goes well.

• I've never been on a date 😔 but anything simple sounds much more appealing than something extravagant

• First date should be lunch or dinner.

• ♡ kyoto
    ♡ tokyo disney resort
    ♡ minato mirai

• -listening to music, laying down together
    -cuddling with Netflix and ice cream
    -star gazing
    -paintballing then ice cream
    idrk lol

• I like exploring new things, so if there's a part of town I haven't been maybe we can go check that out. The place I am now has so much diversity, it'll be easy to say "Let's go check out the Pier" or something, I'm all for it.

I love learning, so this will satisfy my adventurous side as well as my thirst for knowledge, since we'll be doing something new and learning about the area (possibly architecture or historical sites).

• Very cool. Thanks for helping me look at dating differently.

• Sure thing! :) I'm a fan of the walk 'n talk dates. You get to experience things with your date and learn new things, maybe discover something new you enjoy. It's a good way to connect.

• Very good ideas.

What Guys Said 3

• Before it got hella expensive, Disneyland. It's not far from where I live. I used to have an annual pass, and before that I knew someone who worked there, so I got to go for free a lot.

Aside from that, the Getty Museum. It's a very beautiful place with some of the most spectacular sunsets I've ever seen.

• plain and simple, the bed or the couch

• the movies