Can a Indian guy (brown guy) get a girl from like Europe?

i'm going to Spain soon an i like the girls there I don't know fi they date out or their interpretation of us also i'm westernized not ur typical indian guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• True loves don't care any kind of personal properties for ex. nationality, skin color, physical appearance and cultural structure. There's no matter among European and Indian social relationships. You can feel relax. If a girl loves you, she must love your heart.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Of course. Many European girls that I know are into darker skin color. My German friend dates a Mexican guy because she doesn't like white guys.

You gonna find someone, don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why won't you date brown girl?💔💔 kiding, kidding.
    😜😊
    Anyway, yes.

One of my sisters' (not biological) brother dated and married a non Indian girl. They have a really cute son.💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Of course you can date them, just be yourself. Though, it does help if you learn a little of the language.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm certain you'll find one out there! 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you´re cool, it doesn´t matter at all where you come from.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you can easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Most white guys have problems getting girls. The Indian system of arranged marriages is the best, and this was the global system until feminism...

Living in India, you don't get a true dose of feminism. Women's liberation was a mistake, so don't get too carried away by our modern western culture of "getting the girls"

0|0
    0|0
  • No way bro no way... LOL

0|0
    0|0