Do men ever date black women?

Im starting to think Im in a lose, lose situation. Color has never been a problem with me , but for others I guess it is. Im the cool , mellow, funny black girl that avoids drama and just wants to be silly and playful!

I love all your honest opinions!
I truly mean ANY man, I was just curious as I continue to try to date ( doesn't matter the color ) I'm rejected left and right. I guess I mean BLACK girls, us dark skinned women because I get the feeling if one of you men thought of having us on your arm it can be embarrassing or you'll be picked on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, plenty of men would. One of the great regrets in my life is that I was never in a sexual/romantic relationship with a black woman. However, 20 years ago, I had this black girl friend who had two white BFs. She was hot and there was something of a sexual tension between us that was incredible. I wish that I was in a relationship with her because that would have gotten me over the last embers of a broken heart from 3 years earlier. I still jack it to various black women. I don't understand it, but I've got this think for Gayle King.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you fucking serious.

What Guys Said 8

• I have dated black girls. I would date them again, too. One of them was among the most beautiful women I've ever had the pleasure of having on my arm (as you put it)

• Everywhere I go, I mean everywhere, I see many black couples. Young, old and in between. Or do you mean other races dating black girls? I see that too, though not as much. One of my friends is, and they get along great. When 2 people are compatible, it doesn't matter what color they are.

• ... of course not. (At least not in my case)

• My ex-gf was black so... yeah.

• Yes, plenty of men date black women.

• I wouldn't do it

• I definitely would! Where are you?

• Why wouldn't we?

What Girls Said 2

• Well.. I'm here and you're here so it must happen.

• They do, why wouldn't they