Am I bisexual or straight?

Somtimes, I walk down the street and notice pretty girls, but recently, I've been noticing handsome guys, too. I don't want to date a guy as much as I want to date a girl.

• You're Bi
  • You're Straight
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay well let me ask you this you may not want to date a guy as much as you want to date a girl but would you honestly date a guy? Would you have sex with a guy? Regardless of the fact that you're into girls more would you do these things with guys? If you would then you're bisexual.

Most Helpful Guy

• Does a label matter?
    If you find yourself sexually attracted to a guy (as in you would like to have sex with him rather than just recognising a guy and thinking 'hes fairly attractive') then yeah you could consider yourself bi. But unless you want to act on it, and are tryign to explain your own sexuality to another person why does it matter?
    I preffer geeky brunette girls and find fishlipped blondes activley unatractive, I dont need a label for that. Perhaps you only find some guys attractive, perhaps not. Either way how you define yourself is up to you, but defining yourself is only limiting you. Limiting youself is always bad. Dont be straight, dont be bi, dont be gay, dont be anything. Be you and find out what you like and dont like.

• I feel sexually attracted to girls and girls with male genitals.

• Fair enough. And a great example of the fact some stuff sits outside conventional labels.

What Girls Said 7

• I would think if you find men handsome you may be bi. Obviously you could just have a keen eye on fashion but you may want to try taking it a step further to see if you feel anything. Only one way to find out right?

• you could be mostly straight, with attractions to other men, even if you don't necessarily date them. which is a form of bisexuality

• I notice pretty girls all the time sometimes I do double takes and kinda stare, I mean an attractive person is a attractive person. But I am in no shape or form attracted to the same sex

• Bicurious. You aren't bisexual until you engage in the act and enjoy it.

• You could just be bi curious

• I'm the same way! Except I purposely got drunk to test myself if I was bisexual and it turns out I am. Don't worry about the label so much. Let yourself explore your sexuality its nothing to be ashamed about!

• If you are curious and start wanting to date men, then you could be bi. curious But noticing attractiveness but not wanting to do any sexual activity with them means you are not bi/gay.

What Guys Said 7

• "Why can't a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy when he thinks his booty is fly?"
    - Flight of the Concords

• Simply acknowledging that a guy is handsome does not make you gay, bisexual, or even bicurious.

Now, if you've been wanting to have sex with a guy, then you're at the very least bicurious.

• Nah you're still straight unless you fantasize about having sex with guys

• That isn't enough to answer, but it doesn't matter either way. Date who you want.

• You're a human who likes what he likes. Not everything needs a label.

• You're born that way, so, I'd think you'd already know

• bi curious sounds to me