How important is it that your significant other is a nice and kind person? How important is that compared to them being attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're about on par. It's a basic requirement that someone is a good person, and I'm not going to date someone I don't find attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer kindness. knowing what it was like an abusive relationship I've never want to be in that situation again. Worst Time of my life full of regret. And anger I rather be happy than knowing their attractive because I know I can always turn the lights off.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I'll have to say that the circumstance that I have found myself to be in recently made me think that it is 100%more important as well as attractive to me. If your a good soul it automatically makes you beautiful.

• That's not important, that's a must

What Guys Said 1

• Nice kind person #1. Everything else is secondary. If that's not there, then the rest literally doesn't matter at all.