Guys, what sort of communication do u prefer with ur girlfriend.. Phone.. Text.. Email.. social media or face to face and why? .. ?

These days its hard to read a guy.. Face to face u can read his body language.. Tone.. Everything but texting you want to stay in touch but there are days he goes without texting.. Why do this and barely calls anymore... What is the deal with my boyfriend of almost elven months. I get it he maybe busy. Hence keep in touch. Two whole days and no communication. Does a guy not care about his girlfriend. How do guys prefer to stay in touch? Or even communicate? ...

4

Most Helpful Guy

• text for out-and-about. face is obviously best when possible. social media for documenting memories. and phone, well, i fucking hate talking on the phone so just emergencies lol.

• So would you say you would text to keep in touch to check how her day is going.. Say hi and how often does it need to b..

• Yes, going on dates--before exclusive

• My boyfriend and I have been dating for 10 months.. to me I dont want to date others.. that is casual... I am wondering if he feels the same

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer face to face and if that isn't possible then telephone because you can hear or see tone and emotion. Texting is toneless and emotionless. Its a piss poor way of communication if dating

• I agree with u.. But texting these days seems to b much simpler and easier.. To keep in touch n say hi or check how she is doing.. If ur busy

• I disagree. The time it takes to text is longer than a phone call and leaving a message

• okay true

• Face to face - always.

• Not even text to say hi or keep in touch or check how she is doing

• Does Relationship and dating mean the same thing...

• Yeah, I think so. Maybe not. In my day, most only "dated steady" meaning dating exclusively - no one else. That's a relationship. A couple...

• Phone, social, hand written letters.