What would you do?

What would you do??

Most Helpful Guy

• Any woman that would not stick around would be being judgmental. It is the thought that counts and at least he tried to make an effort he may not be a good cook.

• I agree, and said as much to the man who shared this photo with me.

He was convinced that women would take this horribly.

• Thank you for MHA

Most Helpful Girl

• What I'd do heavily depends on if he also got ketchup and bbq sauce.

What Guys Said 13

• In order for me to answer that, say the girl did that for me. I'd kiss her and give her a giant hug and thank her for it. Why? Because she was being thoughtful and if her idea of a romantic candlelit dinner was basically takeout, I'd love her even more because that's something unique just to her. She's a special one 😊😅

• if it's good chicken I'd find it kind of funny and cute.

• Enjoy of course :D
    I'm a Belgian and there are French Fries! Good choice 8) 8)
    And I love the creative solution!

• I would laugh and think... There is a woman after my own heart... lol...

• I guarantee you my crush would giggle and we'd eat and then do something else silly.

• That would suck.

• If they tried the best they could then go with it because some people are not good at cooking but if they are then it would be little disappointing

• If a girl did this to me I would probably facepalm for minutes, then laugh my ass off and sit down with her to eat that and have a blast.

• I'd be disappointed that it wasn't KFC.

• Lmak thisis something I would do 😂😂

• Eat the fucking dinner.

• I'd laugh if a girl did that for a date since I'd find It funny. I'd enjoy it lol.

• eat and have fun.

What Girls Said 23

• LOL! i would laugh, call him a smartass and just eat it with him.

• What is that, is it fried chicken and French fries (that's what it looks like)?

• I think so

• Well then, that person must fall under the category of people who think all women are the same. Truth is, there's a lot of stereotypes for women and man when it comes to dating but no one is exactly the same. So, just because one woman would end a perfectly good relationship over getting a candle light fried chicken dinner instead of candle light fancy dinner, doesn't mean all women would. Maybe one day, people of all genders will understand that. One can dream right? lol.

• lol perhaps..

• Still a romantic meal for two... hey at least there are candles.

• I'll set up a third candle for your cat and we will call it a date :p lol jk

• @ihatethiswebsite I'm down for that but you might need a few more candles as I have numerous cats

• I'd laugh real hard 😂😂
    Then proceed to enjoy our dinner (but I'm not a huge fan of fried chicken so I'm assuming it's gonna be other stuffs)

• I think I would place my hand on my heart and say "oh bless you, you sweet thing" It's the thought that counts.

I would take him grocery shopping and grab some ingredients and he can help me cook dinner 😬

• Best dinner ever! I'd laugh at the silliness of it, but definitely enjoy his sense of humor and the meal. It looks good to me!

• Probably laugh a little, then I'd give him a really good smooch!! I'd think it was funny in the spirit he intended it, he knows how to cook so I'd smile. Just knowing he was trying to lure me into his apartment!! = }

• I would've expected something else but that's still cute 😊

• I'd find it hilarious and tuck in.

• looks cute lol! not a bad idea

• Laugh and eat the food

• first i'd probably get stomach pains from laughing too hard. then, i'd ask him if there's any gravy or if he'd want to order KFC

• I'd eat it, yum, kind of looks like the take away we have here called "chicken barn" so good!

• I'd probably be too busy laughing to eat. (in a good way tho)
    But it'd be better if it was different food because I'm not a fan of fried meat. :p

• *laughs* *eats* "I'll do the cooking next time dear".

• I'm vegetarian so I'll just have to eat the fries.

• i would think it's cute and take a selfie

• I'd laugh and eat it and make them put Netflix on.

• I'd ask him why would you do this?

• TBH, I would be like "THANKS SO MUCH" and I would eat it. That's just me. I don't really like romantic stuff like fancy dinners and roses. I just like chilling and eating fast food.

• Think he's really cute :')

• I'd be thinking its cute and funny... hopefully he wouldn't get offended if I laughed because I probably would... then I'd eat it and have a good time.