Which do you personally perfer?

Sex or cuddles?

• Lets have sex😛
  • Lets cuddle☺️☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf.. If I had to choose between only cuddles or only sex for the Rest of my life, of course I would choose sex. First of all, you can't get off from cuddling, which means you can't get off for the Rest of your life. Also what if I want children some day and then Im like "Ooh fuck.. I chose cuddling for the Rest of my life" so besides getting off, sex is also more usefull Anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuddling is my favorite thing in the world. I just wish the guys I talked to/had an interest in me would like it a little more than sex because I'm not interested in doing that shit (anything sexual) on the first date or the second or the next 40 dates or so. Like, can we just continue to cuddle, haha?

What Guys Said 9

• Can we not cuddle first, then have hard passionate sex, then cuddle some more? :)

• Hard choice, I would prefer both but I imagine sex would get tiring after to much of it, cuddling on the other hand is never tiring. So I choose cuddling.

• Cuddles, non-sexual cuddles, I can only imagine cuddles that's all. My preference and my need is only cuddles (non-sexual). I don't want anything else.

• Here is an example what excessive feminism has done to this guy... sigh..

• @takumii Are you telling me? okay fine, I know who I am, I don't really care what your opinion about me maybe. That's fine.

• Cuddles is for when you have that special someone, and since that special someone is not in my life, then lets have sex.

• Where's the food option? Screw these both.

• My answer depends on my mood. I voted cuddling for now.

• don't know, never done either lol

• Espically none of them but i choose cuddles

• I prefer sex.

What Girls Said 4