Can you be over someone and still hate the thought of them with someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope not possible

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not if it's that extreme, but if you see an old ex with someone else and feel a twinge of discomfort, I think that's normal. Especially if you've had an actual romantic and sexual relationship with the person. It's a little weird/awkward.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, why not? it's 100% possible. However for this to happen the person should have intentionally decided to stay single forever ( probably)

• If you still care who they are dating you are not really over them.

• No. If you were completely over someone, you wouldn't care at all. I used to have a crush on this girl back in middle school, and at this point in time, I couldn't care less who ends up with her. I'm completely apathetic.

What Girls Said 3

• No I don't think that's possible..

• No, if you were over them you wouldn't care if someone was with them or not. Therefore you're not over them

• That means you still want them.

I think you will never be over him until you look back and realize it was meaningless.