I am 6'4 and abusive as hell?

I have gotten so bitter now that women seem to want me more since I am taller. It has caused me to treat women like shit and abuvse them. It seems like I get a steady flow of women even though I LITERALLY SAY I AM ABUSIVE. What do I do when therapy doesn't work?

I am angry because of how materialistic they are. They seem to only want me for my height. If I wasn't this tall they wouldn't date me even if I had everything else to offer.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are upset that girls want guys that are taller? And guys want girls that are prettier. You have no right to complain. If theraphy doesn't help, stay away from women.

• I am angry because of how materialistic they are. They seem to only want me for my height. If I wasn't this tall they wouldn't date me even if I had everything else to offer.

• You guys are just as shallow* (materialistic means whole another thing) Girls struggle becquse guys only wabt to date prettiest girls with best bodies. We can't afford to complain, we just gotta work out and put on makeup

• And copy pasting same fucking comment is stupid. It is also your update

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude.. you were 'blessed' with good height.. OWN THAT SHIT! It's AMAZING being tall. Seriously it gets you so much unjustified attention it's awesome. I'm 6'5" and while I acknowledge that height doesn't matter in the modern world, it's still fantastic how many women still notice it. Who cares what the reason is? Just be happy that people like you. Also work on those anger issues bro.

What Girls Said 6

• UGH GUYS GET ANGRY WHEN THEY DON'T GET ENOUGH WOMEN.
    NOW THEY GET ANGRY WHEN A LOT OF WOMEN WANT THEM.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!!!

I'M GOING TO BE A NUN, FUCK YOU GUYS.

:D

• Answer to your update, that doesn't make a woman materialistic. It's just what these women find aesthetically pleasing.

And if you tell them that you're abusive and they still gravitate towards you, then I believe that maybe they like this behaviour in some way. Maybe these women are submissive in life and need someone or want someone to dominate them. Maybe they like the sense of power you have over them because you are so tall.

No if therapy doesn't work then maybe you haven't found the correct therapist yet. Or perhaps you're hearing the words but just not listening. Maybe you are making excuses for yourself? Whatever the case may be, you need to pick your own ass up off the flier! Sounds like you want to change. Well, only you have the power to do so✌🌸✌

• Just wait till a guy you like rejects you because your boobs are not big enough.

• My boobs are pleny big and even if not idfc because some guys actually think smaller tits are hot😉

• now u know how it feels when a woman is valued for nothing but her looks.

i had an asshole here tell me this:
    'judging by your profile pic, you seem to date down'.

nothing will really work, even if u wanna say you've got a shitty personality. all u can do is shut it out and look for someone who values u for more than ur looks.

• My eyes are open wider than the ocean now. This fucking sucks.

• yeah I'm real sorry, but hey I'm glad to have helped u have some more perspective.
      i can't tell u the amount of times it happens to me, and it hurts. it really does, because i really dont NEED to prove that I'm more than how i look. but because people r so judgmental, i just have to... to establish myself.

what u need to do is show what u have to offer, and make that so clear that ur height merely becomes a bonus rather than the first thing they notice.

• Poor baby, it must be so difficult having all of those women to choose from, especially when other men can't even get a date because they're too short.

• Now you know how we feel, when guys only want us because we're attractive. :P

And don't generalize against all women. Not all of us are materialistic. It's kind of dumb to group is all into one type like that.

I'll never understand people, lol. First guys are angry because they can't get women, and when they get women they don't want them. Lol, what do you want from us then? :P

• Let me abuse for a change ;)
    That s the therapy you need, a taste of your own medicine.

• And you aren t?
      I doubt physical atttaction doesn t count on you resume.
      Will I be more attracted to you if you were taller? Yes
      Would that mean I might like you enough to date?
      No
      You can be hot as hell but when you open your mouth and sound like an ass (just like now) i ll quickly lose interest in you.

What Guys Said 4

• ROFL, I'm on the other side of the spectrum. I want every girl yet not one girl wants me, LOL.

• The most important part of a problem is to diagnose it so try stop being abusive

• I dont see the problem yo be honest sounds like your onto a winner with the treat them like shit. I learned this when I first started dating at school. I remember I tried being a nice guy for a while to this hot girl I was dating and heard she was going to break up with me so I walked up to some guy friend of hers who liked her but she had friend zoned him and beat the shit out of him. She screamed at me to stop and was visably shocked. I thought id lost her there but out of meaness I shouted at her to get her fat ass in the car and she did. Fucked her for the first time that night she was so wet before I even touched her. Ever wonder why a chick is with a complete bastard because chicks love drama it gets them hot and sticky. I still use the same tactics and they still work when it comes to getting chicks.

• maybe cut of your own legs?