Why won't girls date a desperate guy?

I mean, are they just that arrogant? Not like they're special enough to deserve anything else, and, no, they're not special.

Most Helpful Girl

• Define desperate.. Because when i hear it, I think of someone who will date just anyone.

Which makes me think they're a.. Just date to date kind of person, and I'm not about that life. 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you should seriously chill out and stop being bitter. Your attitude is what's dragging you in your own hole.

What Girls Said 2

• Define 'desperate'. Have you considered she just might not be interested?

• Because desperate people tend to be clingy and annoying sometimes. They should just come down.

What Guys Said 2

• Why? well the answer is in the question itself:

1. Desperate guys tend to be clingy and can make a woman feel uneasy because of that.

2. Desperation is a totally unattractive quality that a woman absolutely hates.

3. Desperate guys will just not let a woman breath easy or give her the the space, that's not good either

• I think they're doing it out of selectiveness. Girls really consider other girls' thinking. A desperate guy is desperate because girls don't tend to choose him, right? That's not a plus for a girl i think.