I am very shy person! I am so attractive! no one believes I dont have boyfriend. recently I told my friends I am in relation but I am not. Help?

Shy but very attractive! Does it mean I will be lonely forever!

People stare at me wherever I go! Tell my friends I am very attractive. I am 40 but look like 25! I am new to this country and dont know much about dating culture! please help me?
please I need some help?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you think the reason is? Shyness is not it, by the way...

• I don't know! Maybe just bad luck

• Or maybe because I am not from the USA originally. I moved 10 years to USA 10 years! Different culture

• Where did you come from? There may be many reasons why you are having a tough time, but that have nothing to do with you. Tell us more about yourself - as much as you can.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope! I'm the same as you. Very shy. been single for 21 years until July this year, i confessed first by the way in text and then later talked about it face to face in Skype. You'll find someone who loves you for you.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't think like that. Maybe you could join a club or do more activities that will help you meet people. It's hard when you're shy. I know the feeling but slowly as you get to know a person and get closer to them the shyness goes. You just have to find that special person :)

• Actually I meet so many people at work! Everyone looks at me when I go to meetings and they tell my boss I am very attractive but no one talks to me face to face or ask me to go out

• you don't be alone forever. Don't lie, just be honest.
    Just try to open up a bit more, and you never know

• knitting sweaters is a better pass time than dating at your age.

• I will be lonely forever too.

• Are you really 40 and looking for someone?

• This is my other problem! I don't look like I am 40 at all! So what happens is young people try to chat with me about college and games... I tell them I am not at your age I am looking for old guy at my age but they dont believe me!!! I don't know what to do

• hmm, ok. Well that nice to see you are so attractive and look young. Well one thing i do know is that you should never go looking for a man because that can be a big mistake, rather find someone gradually, you know, like a friend a build a relationship from that, although youth is not much on your side. Just be yourself and sometimes you find love, true love, then its worth settling with a guy. Don't give into sex or anything like that... find a guy who can respect you and treat you as an equal. Hope it helps and take care, all the best

• the same here i think we will end up alone forever

What Girls Said 0