Is 23 too old to live at home?

Is too old for a woman to live at home, (its just my mother) but i just can't to seem my head together and fix my life... what should i do? I go to school but i have a hard time finding an appriopate place. its been months searching

Most Helpful Guy

• nah d00d its fine. if you didn't have the means to move out then where else would you be? its totally okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no age, if you don't have your life exactly together don't leave, moving out is when you are financially stable, have your life together and can support yourself. Also you're in school so that's more of a stress, so i would advise you work on yourself because the option of moving out is always there, you're lucky your mother isn't forcing you out :)

What Guys Said 2

• Many students still live at home. It's becoming more common as time goes on, what with student loans being as debilitating as they are, along with the difficulties of finding a job and a home you can afford.

If you can, and you feel comfortable doing so, go ahead and move out but don't feel like you should do anything.

• depends where you live, in sweden the median of people moving out is the age of 25

What Girls Said 1

• I was thinking the same just that I am 19 but still feel like the time goes so fast. I thinks is very normal, most of people at 23 are just finishing university and is totally understandable that you still your family support.