When will he ask me to be his girlfriend?

Me and this guy have been talking for at least two months now and we've both admitted that we really like each other about two weeks ago, and then again a couple days ago. I'm really hoping he'll ask me out soon. We're hanging out tomorrow after school so maybe he'll ask me out then but I'm not sure? While we're texting should I say something like "if you really think I'm cute then why don't you ask me out?" Or something like that. Is that ok, or is that too much. by the way we text basically 24/7

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be today, tomorrow or he never will. Don't wait for him, if you can do it yourself, do it. You both like each other anyway, so, don't suggest, ask him out.

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't know if he will. I went through the same situation with my boyfriend. The best thing to do is give him a nudge.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, it sounds like you need to push him over the edge. Something like "so are you asking me out or not?" Should do it.

What Girls Said 0