Is a makeup cuddle enough of an apology to my GF?

It was a weird argument and inkinda glared at her a minute when she was grinding on one of my guy friends (he's gay). She walked up to me and asked if I'm mad and I told her no and walked away cause I was a little jealous. On the ride back from the bar we didn't talk and when we got home we cuddled until she fell asleep. I told her I'm sorry for the glare and now I'm awake in our room and I feel really bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have some more confidence! I wouldn't have glared at her preferably but would have just left her there and gone home. You owe her no apology. She was out of line.

• Leaving her there would be worse lol I was wrong too I admit she was drunk and I should have been the calmer one and not reacted the way I did. We cuddled and I hope were good I'll see when she wakes up tomorow and we can finish talking over breakfast if need be.

• a significant other showing attention to another in front of you out of spite is not cool no matter what

What Girls Said 1

• I don't blame you for glaring. Regardless if he's gay or not she shouldn't be grinding on someone. You shouldn't be apologizing in my opinion.

• It was rude I kinda smirked and shook my head and I regret it cause booze was involved so I was wrong to start something so minor knowing it could escalate. We cuddled so I don't know if she is still mad.

• I don't find it to be so minor. I'd be angry too.

• I wouldn't say anger was the feeling just more jealous and I trust my friend and he apologized to me about and i could have handled it better.

What Guys Said 0