1. A girl likes me and she sits at the back just becoz i sit at the back with my friends.
2. Now she came in the class and sat at the 3rd last bench, while all the front rows were empty.
3. Her one and only male friend enters the class, they talk for a moment and then that guy asks her to go in the front.
4. She says "ok" , they both go and sit on the 4th last bench, she kept the bag in between her and that guy.
5. After 3 seconds, she says "lets go more in the front" , and now they both are sitting almost in between the class, and she still keeps the bag in between her and him.
Now im confused as hell, if she was sitting at the back for me, why she did not say NO to her friend?
And why did she say to him that lets go and sit even further front benches?
Why she did that? please help me...
NOTE - she talks to him politely and smiles too... but that maybe to make me jealous...
my friends tell me that they are just friends but the guy is clings... and likes her...
Most Helpful Girl
Girls are confusing sometimes, just about all the time. I know, 'cause I am one. But, just give her time. Maybe she knows that other guy likes her, and she's trying to be nicer to him. Honestly, you don't really know she likes you unless you ask her. For me, in my experience, a guy 3 years older then me loves me and it's easy to tell. If she does things for you without asking her too, If she wants to be near you all the time at school, if she flirts with you and laughs at all of your corny jokes. Then, she likes you. I'll spend more time looking for these signs to really know if she likes you.2
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
Were you two actively talking as much as possible? If you weren't then she might just wanted to talk with someone so she went with him since she knew he would give her attention.
She might have done it out of politeness to the guy when he asked and then not like the seat where she was at so she suggested to move.
Honestly though, who cares? It's not a weird situation at all. You're making mountains out of ant hills. If you're interested in her ask her out, it's literally that simple. If you you're too chicken to ask her out then forget about her and mind your own business.0