What do I do about my crazy girlfriend?

I've been dating this girl for more than a year and she just breaks up suddenly. Her reason was that she was sick and she needed time to "recover". (she still went to the club) I was pretty upset cause I thought that we had something special. I was more upset about the fact that she broke up with me over text and it was very abrupt plus i didn't have much of a say in the matter. We didn't speak for a while and then she messaged me , I honestly thought that she realised what she did and would apologise. Instead, she shouts at me more for being rude to her during the breakup (i didn't even abuse her). We kinda sorted things out later and she says that she wants to get back in the future and is now acting strange again. I'm trying so hard to meet her but she keeps making excuses and then she says she loves me and then stops replying. I really need help , I honestly don't know what to do and i feel really submissive sometimes... p. s is it weird that she tells her mum everything and her mum kinda controls the relationship?

0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She's playing games with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol its so easy to manipulate people like you bro

0|1
    0|0