Would he think I'm a whore if I had sex with him?

So I met this guy, he's 21 super cute and funny. I like him and it's mutual. We've talked about sex on the phone but we haven't had sex yet. I'm pretty sure he wants to have sex with me and knows that I want to have sex with him. We've only been talking since the 2nd of this month. If I go to his house I'm pretty sure he wants to make love to me. I don't want to have sex with and rather wait for another few months because if I do have sex with him he'll think I'm a whore right?

Most Helpful Girl

• No- and what does the timing of sex have anything to do with being a whore? You're entitled to your own body and you can do whatever you want to do with it, you can't just not do something because of what others will think, then you'll never be happy.

What Guys Said 10

• he may think you are promiscuous or easy if you have sex... or he may not. it really depends on the guy

if you want to have sex have sex, don't worry about what people think. It really only matters what you think.

• Well I personally would never think you are a wh0re. (I can't even say/type the word). I agree that you should wait a bit to sleep with him.

Forgive me for asking, but it sounds like you guys are pretty hot and horny for each other, if you went over would you fool around and avoid sex?

That way you can settle the urges and still get a feel for him before you sleep with him.

• No. We rarely think like that. However, the time for you to "do it" is when you BOTH are ready and comfortable with doing it. If you are something special (and not a whore), he will be willing to wait. I did.

• "I don't want to have sex with and rather wait for another few months..."

You sort of already answered your own question, here. If you aren't comfortable, for any reason, then don't sleep with him.

• Yes and no. Its a lot more complicated than that. He wants you for sex. Most likely its just that and will stay that. But sometimes it turns into something more

So if its a fuck buddy relationship. Just do it because thats the reason he's talking to you

• No, I don't think you'd be a whore if you did it, given the situation.

• Yes, guys automatically assume that a woman who sleeps with him is a whore...

Jk. He'll probably just take whatever you put on the table.

• Wtf did I just read..

Having sex makes you whore now?

• Well I just met him this month. If I had sex with him right away wouldn't he think I'm a whore that sleeps with everyone I first meet?

• No? That's normal thing, if you feel like its time then its go time. That won't make you whore

• 10 year difference, eh? How come when I liked a girl 10 years older, she didn't (citing: I'll just be out of place with your friends)... anyway, do what you want however, every thing you do in life, comes back to you

• Not really. I think two weeks is about the appropriate time to wait.

What Girls Said 3

• Have you been out to dinner or on any real dates or just this dirty phone talk? It is what it is he either wants a relationship or he doesn't. You make no mention of wanting a relationship just sex. So if it is just sex who gives a damn what he thinks. If you are looking for something more you are probably barking up the wrong tree or he'd be taking you on a proper date not inviting you to his place.

He is inviting you over for sex...

• I agree with you. He has mentioned that he would like to build with me and start a relationship but I've never been with someone this young. I told him I rather just have sex because I'm not trying to get my feelings hurt. He wants more than sex from what he claims and gets upset whenever I say I just want sex. We spend hours on the phone, fall asleep on the phone together. He wants me to show him more about life, go out spend time and cuddle indoors watching Netflix.

Sorry for writing this all lol. Just wanted to give you more insight on this and where I should take it from here.

• Just going off my personal experience and observations even if he does want a relationship with you I doubt he has the maturity level to give you the kind of relationship that would be fulfilling. Is he in school, can he afford to take you on dates? Has he ever been in a serious relationship? There's just a big different between 21 and 31 maturity and responsibility wise. Hell I have a hard time finding guys my own age that are equally mature as me in terms of money and responsibility.

I notice with a lot of younger couples they really just don't know how to put the other person first sometimes and will bicker about the smallest things and just don't let it go. I don't have the energy for that kind of nonsense.

• If you keep saying you only want sex, he's going to think you only want sex. If you want more than sex, say that. If you only want sex, have sex already.

• umm... have sex with him only if you want to...