Does a girl's race affect how attractive she is?

One of my friends mentioned to me how he doesn't find Asian girls attractive and I was wondering if guys are partial to race or if the reace of a gril affected her attractiveness.

0|0
6|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it does, cause every race has different characteristics, that's why we have different races and not just one.
    But most guys won't discriminate, but we do have a preference.
    I prefer white women, I'm more attracted to their looks, but I won't say no to a girl from another race if I find her characteristics attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No it doesn't, if someone is attractive, they're attractive, regardless of race.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, race does effect how attractive a girl is. Although there are some genericly attractive traits in women, some of it comes down to a guy's personal preference (or "type"). So like some guys prefer tall, leggy girls, while others prefer short, curvy girls. Some guys like blondes, some brunettes, some gingers. Some guys like pale girls, some like tan girls.

So maybe Asian girls just aren't his type. But don't get down, because not all guys are like that. I have seen countless Asian girls that i have found very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks but don't worry. I'm black not Asian :D

• Oh ok, i thought you were an Asian and git hurt by what he said, and was asking this question for validation.

• Not to me... ish.
    I have never come across a race which didn't contain some attractive women. Though obviously certain features suit certain races more.

But in all honesty, there's a lot more to "attractive"ness than looks. It mostly comes down to personality and certain types of chemestry (physical, emotional and intellectual compatibility).

0|0
    0|0
  • to me it does not.

0|0
    0|0
  • to some people, yeah it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, people do have racial preferences based on looks. For example some guys don't like the curviness of black girls hip-area. Others find Asians too childish looking. Some find whites boring. Etcetc.

Also you might find this interesting: blog.okcupid.com/.../

0|0
    0|0
  • NOT AT ALL! I don't care about ethnicity at all. We are all human and if I think we are compatible I'm coming for you regardless of what color skin you have ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen attractive girls of all origins.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but I'm not really attracted to girls who aren't white so I guess race does affect attractiveness for me

0|0
    1|0
  • I find all boobs attractive ^_^ they can all be so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. There are attractive and unattractive girls in every race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't, how I see it race doesn't affect anything really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its really a matter of personal preference. Everyone is different and has their own preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she is a white woman. I only date interracially, so no white women for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not find Asians attractive either. Not out of racism, its just that they don't spark any desire in me. Of course there are many racea withun the continent of Asia, and I have not met a woman from each of them, but overall, if a race or lot of races have similar features I dislike, than I guess I could dislike the whole continent.

But as I said, I haven't met or seen every woman and each have a different look to them, so it could change

0|0
    0|0
  • There are attractive people of all races

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Every race has beautiful and ugly women.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it does; I am White and I am not attracted to White girls. For me to be attracted to a White girl she has to be a 9 or 10. For Asians, Mexicans and (although technically White) Spanish (from Spain) and Italians can be just a little above average (Mediterranean looks), same for mixed race. Strangely, I am also totally turned off by blonde hair, which, in general, is only found among Whites. This taste has evolved from when I was a teen in which case everything I like now is opposite except I always liked Black girls' looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all! 100℅ no!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Tbh, no offence, your friend is racist.
    It doesn't matter what race you are.
    Everyone is beautiful/handsome the way they were born.
    And I'm not saying this because people feel insecure...
    Well, so they feel insecure.
    But it isn't their fault that they were born with that race?
    I read an article about how in the future, parents might have the ability to control what their baby looks like; race, hair color, etc.
    I disagree with that, I would take my child no matter what, even if he/she was diagnosed with cancer.
    So what if they're black, Asian, or white?
    Who cares?
    judgmental freaks.

1|0
    0|1
  • There are soooo many variations in how a girl looks, it's not just based off of race. He's just racIST.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah to someone people. All and all its pretty Insignificance.

0|0
    0|0
  • some people have seen a certain amount of something and didn't get a good impression

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian mixed with black, I think all races are equally beautiful.

0|0
    0|0