Would you date me?

Would you date me?

1. I am 21
2. Southern guy
3. Hopeless romantic type
4. Very high sex drive... have a fetish for giving girls anal play
5. I am 6 inches down there (but I don't want a girl because she likes my penis and not me)
6. I am very giving
7. Strictly monogamous when it comes to relationships
8. Desires kids one day
9. I am around 5 feet 7 inches tall and no I am not getting any taller

• Yes
  • No
  • See answers
These results are harsh... damn...

Most Helpful Girl

• Black n white pic is really nice! I'd go out with you if I was younger... Anal ain't my thing btw! You're good lookin so stop asking!

• Thank you :)

• You're very welcome, darlin!

• You're new here so nbd. But OP is a classy sort of fellow who threatened to kill himself and others, rape women, harassed girls and women on this site and actively continues to do so.

Just FYI.

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if I was a girl, I would not. I would also advise any of my friends who are girls to not date you.

Here's why: I've heard some quite disturbing things about you... known on past as "Virgin Hunter."
    Even if you don't do that anymore, the fact is that you still did it. I also don't believe you fully have changed your ways either and/or regret them, sorry to say. Sure, the description you put on the question makes you sound great...
    but the past can't be simply erased. You had harassed multiple girls on here, after they told you to stop, and you made multiple accounts and harassed them more. You stalked them on other websites, you made them feel threatened and uncomfortable. Yeah... I heard that you discussed about raping someone at some point if you didn't have sex soon. That's not cool man. I know of someone who was harassed by you and felt sincerely freaked out because of the harassment.

Not cool at all.

Maybe one day someone will come along, and maybe--just maybe you'll find happiness with them. All the better for you... but if I was a girl I wouldn't give you a chance after knowing what you have done, and I would also plead to my friends to stay away as well. Frankly, it creeps me out a fuck ton.
    Like it or not, the past stays with us. :)

So my answer to your question: No.

• #REALTALK

I love your opinion Randall!! 😁

• @XNicholeMariex3 😘❤️❤️❤️

• 💋💋💋💋

What Girls Said 14

• I'm not attracted to creepy & desperate "virgin hunter" internet stalkers.
    Sorry NOT sorry!

👎👎👎

• The fact that you have done this before, mentioned your penis and look like a potato is not attractive, darling. No.

• Cirgin hunters are predators. You're a pedophile abd a predator. Ciao.

• You forgot to add that you have a fetish for virgins and you creeped a lot of girls here.

• I am not a virgin anymore. You aren't either. Does it change the fact I still think you are hot? Does it change the fact I still want to take you bed? No!

• lol I remember. He's the paramedic with the fetish for vigins.

• @Ohokay

For one I am not a paramedic. Second, being a girl's first experience is attractive but in the end it don't mean shit

• Aren't you the virgin hunter? If I remember correctly, you drove like x many hours to sleep with a 16 year old 😐😕...

• The fuck people? Why is everyone still calling me that?

• And I drove 8 hours away to meet Taylor who I still have feelings for. She cut contact with me unfortunately.

It is amazing how a girl can claim I am the only guy she cares about than 2 weeks later she cuts contact with me. The irony.

• She's 16... I wouldn't date you either just to answer your question.

• *vomits*
    Filler

• Not my type, sorry.

• Even at my age, here, dear, you would be Someone cool to hang out with at least.
    Good luck and Good looking. xx

• I said no but nothing personal. Its due to age, the anal fetish, and I kinda don't like southern/country boys

• Yoy don't like southern boys? That's a first. Well actually the girl I lost my virginity to not that long ago (she was a virgin too), she was weary about me because I was southern but sure enough I was able to get her in bed. She was your age too. She was 16, I was 20.

• probably and I am in PA too but the age gap limit is 3 years

• Age gap is FOUR years if one person is under 16. Once someone reaches age 16 they can consent to anyone also 16 or older.

• You remind me of that virgin seeker dude.

• Nah I'll pass, not my type.

• No. We have little in common and your face isn't my type. But I am sure there is a nice girl out there that will love your monogamous penis, romanticness, and giving fatherliness.

• Already with an amazing guy.

• No, because I don't want kids.

• What about if we didn't have kids

• What about you stop preying on ylung girls?

• Boo anal play eww
    Other than that fine though

What Guys Said 8

• Hell naw and I wouldn't let yo "creepy virgin hunting" ass anywhere near my nieces/little cousins...

treehouse.alphabity.com/.../lolligans.gif

• You forgot to add that "I also have an undiagnosed mental Illness" LOL

• 17? Really? I mean If you were 19 and she was 17 I wouldn’t see a problem with that ^_^. But if memory serves me right you’re somewhere between the ages of 21-23 if I’m right. So with that being said, why in the heck would you ever want to be seen walking around in public with some 17-year-old girl OR even want 1 for that matter at your age? I mean couldn’t you just as easily land someone within your own age group... iI mean t can’t be that hard for ya, right? But then again you’ve also never had a girlfriend from what I remember... so I’m guessing that it is (hard). So maybe that’s why even tho you’re 21-23 you’re constantly trying to rob the naive BABIES from their cradles. Cuz you couldn’t snag a grown woman if you wanted too HAHAHAHA #ImDone

• Daymn his back

• This is like something out of Dateline lol

• I don't think those 8 girls that voted yes know you are the *virgin hunter* !!!

• I said no because I'm not gay.

• I'll pass, not into guys ;)

• Friend i would suggest you 1 thing you have decent looks so better propose a girl you love rather than seeking polls about how you look

• If only I had a way to meet girls. I do but I have to wait until I start uni in January

• Thanks frnd but i am more than happy with my girlfriend so best of luck may u get som1 soon

• He's the virgin hunter. He's a confirmed paedophile and predator.

• He forgot to include
    10. Virgin hunter

• You forgot to add "I am a creepy virgin hunter"

• Stop with the whole virgin hunter shit

• When will they learn @9mfeo

• No idea but they're fun to drag.