Is it something wrong with a 43 yr old man who has never been married, has no kids, and never had a long term relationship?

Also has never cohabited with anyone before. Are these red flags?

Updates:
relationships usually last a few months, i dont think he has had one that lasted over 6 months

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... they are red flags. Something amiss there.

0|1
    0|0
    • what do you think?

• Either he's been a player all his life or the other women in his life found something wrong with him.

What Guys Said 4

• They are definitely yellow flags that should be investigate. However, I think I know a few guys who have been like that and they are not bad looking guys and I KNOW one is not queer.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has a problem. The problem is that everybody before you thought he had a problem for never having been with someone so they bailed on him. Or he might be a serial killer. It's probably one or the other... LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are red flags for a serious relationship.

Of course there are people who have just been unlucky like having been with a woman for several years and then get cheated on. Usually though people that age who aren't comitted are a red flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prob he's juz into hook ups and smex slave ;P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not necessarily wrong, you can live however you want. If you want to get married or have kids it's never too late to look for a spouse.

0|0
    0|0