Do I keep trying?

Me and my girlfriend were together for about 3 years. I needed some time away so we broke it off for a little over a month. After that I realized that was the dumbest choice I made so we started talking again, but then she wasn't ready to be together. And out of nowhere the caring girl she used to be turned cold and she would never seem interested in talking to me. So I gave her space because I thought maybe that's what she needed. After three months we started talking again and she's been initiating contact with me and asking me to hang out with her. We've been getting along for a month or so now and then all of a sudden she just turned cold again. I was hoping to keep being friends and take things slow and maybe we could work out. But now she's being cold and not seeming interested again out of nowhere. I'm not really sure what's going on.

• Keep trying
  • Leave her alone

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should have a talk with her. Let her know how YOU feel. If she wants to remain hot and cold with you then walk away. You tried to be mature about the situation and she didn't. Just talk it out. That's all you can do right now.

• I have the exact same problem. Try and talk to her about it, but, if she doesn't want to talk about it, don't push it.

What Guys Said 0