Does hair matter to you?

I mean of course dirty messy hair is always gross, but does the type of hair (curly, straight, wavy) matter? Also, which do you like more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it does matter to a certain extent. Her hair HAS to be long. At least shoulder length. I'd prefer thick, straight hair, but as long as its not a curly afro, its fine. I can't stand curly afros.

Most Helpful Girl

• uhh it's really hard to tell if a guy has straight/wavy hair XD
    hut short-med-long is coool, i like man-buns too aha

What Guys Said 2

• Not to much in my opinion. I just don't like hair that doesn't flow down. I would say I perfer wavy/stright hair the most. Any hair color is really fine. I tend to like burrnettes more though

• I like girls with long hair, doesn't matter to me if it is curly or straight (:

Prefer straight hair (:
    Curly hair is cute 😊

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, it doesn't matter.
    Curly, straight, wavy-they were sorta born that way, I can't judge unless they styled it, and it wasn't natural.
    I have straight hair, and lots of people in my class, including boys, tend to tease my hair a lot.
    Especially on my bad hair days, where my hair looks all frizzed up, although it's naturally straight.
    This annoys me a lot.

Hope this helped :)

• Yeah, the longer the better haha
    Type doesn't really matter though.
    I don't think I'd ever date someone with a bald/shaved head 😐 I really like hair.

• on myself, and girls in general, i like seeing thick, shiny, smooth hair. whether it's curly, straight, wavy, doesn't matter

on guys, i like seeing that they have hair and it's short and not too messy