Does love always end?

I liked a guy for 7 years and i was planing to tell him but now im not even sure if I love him and i loved him so deeply i would even have gave up my life for him. Also I saw my friend that had long term relationshios 5 years or more breaking up or cheating. So does love always end or love can be forever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love needs to be maintained. If it isn't, for one person and possibly both, it will wither and die.

What Guys Said 4

• If your with the right person it can be eternal even if that person were to say die, your love for them wouldn't die with them.

• It can be forever if both people put in enough work to keep it alive.

• Think logically, love is nothing but a complex state of mind for a specific person or multiple people. Think of it as being happy. Happiness can be a state of mind, but it will not always last.

• it can be forever :)

• that would be amazing I hope i can find out what i really feel and get that one forever.

What Girls Said 3

• All of your loves will end, until you find the one that will last for the rest of your life. And it is possible to find that one person.

What a lifetime love requires is two people who can grow together. Everyone changes as they go through life, and not just when they're growing up. People change when they are children and when they are retired. My first serious relationship ended because my boyfriend and I were growing in ways that weren't compatible anymore.

My current boyfriend is, I think, my lifetime love. I feel this way because as one of us grows, we both do, and we are always able to help each other overcome difficult things.

So... find someone who makes you want to be a better person, and who you understand well enough to help them through everything. Find someone you can grow and change with, and your love will last.

• I though the same way about this guy but im going through some rough times maybe I wait more time and see what my hear will tell me.

• Always? No. But more often than not it does indeed end, that's the world we live in. Those who get that true love forever thingy are lucky bastards.

• Love can always be forever as long as the two people in the relationship are both committed

• yes maybe my friends event really committed and maybe its because he was only my crush we haven't been in a relationship.

• yeah, they best way is to somehow make sure both people in the relationship are practically the same people when they first ever met , cause that was who each of them fell in love with :)