Would girls date a non douchey mexican guy?

I recently saw a post about how chicks don't like mexicans because they're really swaggy douche type of guys and well I get it. But I was wondering would you date a mexican guy who wasn't all swaggy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im mexican but Im not attracted to mexicans so I probably wouldn't.

• Is it because as mexicans we've been exposed to their whole mexican dogmatic way of thinking. Cause I think thats why I don't like mexican chicks to often

• Me too!!! In high school would always get the question "you trying to be white?" Pissed my off! But I do wish I had learned it. lol

• In high scholl what bothered me most is the fact that in wvwry class I was in if there were mexicans they would look at me like i was stuck up just for actually being smart and trying in class. That made me mad because people would always associate mebwith them just because my ethnicity is mexican

What Girls Said 3

• I am scared after one almost broke my neck during salsa dancing -_-
    And my friends told me... come on he is Mexican. Thats normal for him.

• I like mexican guys. So, I would.

• Oh, yeah. I would.

What Guys Said 0