How will a guy show interest in a girl?

there's this guy in my class who I sat close to whom I ran into at a party a couple weekends ago. We were talking and got eachothers numbers and he asked me if I wanted to study together. So, Tuesday night we ended up studying (mostly talking) for 6 hours. We found out we have a lot of similar interests and a similar style of humor. I ended up giving him a ride home and he asked if I wanted to study again before class the next day since we had an exam. We met up the next day and after the exam we ended up hanging out again just walking around and stuff until he said he was gonna head to the library to work on a paper so I said I'd get out of his way, but he offered me to join him and we just sat and did our own work together. He eventually left after like 2 hours or so.

Okay, so I don't think that he's the most efficient texter so I don't think I will see or hear from him until Monday. I think he is really cool, and I know were just getting to know eachother and everything, but how can I show interest without being pushy since were just being friendly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I've friendzoned women, especially if I don't think I have a chance with them

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you are ugly, or have a masculine personality, 95% of the time, you're not friendzoned. 95% of the time, the guy is just scared to be romantically aggressive and is trying to build rapport first. Guys generally don't befriend unfuckable women and that should speak for itself.

The only way you genuinely fall into the remaining 5% is if he is gay, he has no more/better options regarding friends on campus, or he's a bit of an effeminate dude used to being with women all the time.

What Guys Said 3

• Yea there's some girls that are considered gorgeous to other guys that have be friended/liked me but I don't find them attractive so I treat them like just a regular guy friend

• Ask him out to go with you somewhere. Not going out but still going on a date. If you have the same interests, he should be fine with whatever place you might suggest.

• Sounds like you're in the friend zone. If he were interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with you, then he should have asked you out on a date. Not a study session.

If he does like you, what's stopping him from asking you out? Life is short.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know maybe talk to her and smiling!