Either he hates me or he's shy so which is it?

occasionly I used to take transit to school with this guy. he's quiet & our talks involve me doing most of the talking. If not it gets quiet and awkward. He's confusing b/c at times he avoids me & other times he smiles & comes to me on his own last week I saw him the 1st time after summer. He was with a guy friend so I didn't go near them. Him & his friend were standing in front of me - Well he turned his head around to face me so I think he knew I was there & started smiling/said hi. I smiled & said hi & went to them. He introduced his friend & they started talking to me. I was shocked he was so talkative. The next day him&his friend walked by me and stood In front & talked to eachother - the guys friend turned (I wasn't looking) & told the guy outloud im standing behind them &both of them turned and smiled/said hi to me The next day I got on the bus&saw them waiting for the nxt one - the friend looked at me. at the train station I was getting on- they came & quickly ran into my train to the other side- when we came out they both didn't turn around & I felt like they were ignoring me - yday i noticed them on my train but i didn't look at them when i came out apparently his sister was on the train with me (never talked to her b4)&she stood infront of me- when the guy& his friend came down they started talking to her a bit loudl - i just walked around them so i wouldn't have to go near them since they didn't say hi to me. Today he was on my train and I didn't know till we got off - he was on the other side but I think he saw me. When we got down waiting for our rides him and his friends stood a bit further than me and his friend from before kinda loudly said bye and his name I think 2 times. Then the guy was by himself and he didn't look at me at all and just kept his head do n on his phone.

we both are 20 i know this is childish but thats why i dont get him

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't hate you. If you want to talk to or approach him, then do it. The more you wait the more it will SEEM like he doesn't like you.

What Girls Said 0